THE WEEK OF AUGUST 22
Two words are offered each week for consideration. Each word has a similar definition, but one is more expressive. You can pick either word, or both, to use in your story.
- Go write something using the prompt: fiction, poetry, thrillers, fantasy, romance, personal memoir... anything.
- You MUST use one or both prompts, in any tense or form, as long as it's grammatically correct.
- Try to keep your missive to 700 - 1,000 words.
- Come back here to link up in the comments section below. Include the URL to the specific post and not just your homepage.
- Deadline to enter is Sunday, midnight CST (5 a.m. Monday GMT)
- One entry per person.
Boisterous and/or Rowdy
[adj] noisy, energetic, and cheerful; noisy and disorderly
In case you missed last week's stories using "Gamin" and/or "Ragamuffin"
Nonamedufus, “About Donna”
Shreya Kashyap, “Dream too much”
Kenneth, “Leaving Sleeping Dolls Lay”
Katy, “New Old Friends"
Tara, “A run-on slam”
Feel free to self-promote your submission by adding a link to it on the Studio30Plus Facebook prompt post.
Remember to spread the love. Visit your fellow Studio30+ writers to read and comment.
Come write with us!