WEEK OF NOVEMBER 23
Two words are offered each week for consideration. Each word has a similar definition, but one is more expressive. You can pick either word, or both, to use in your story.
“The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
1. Go write something using the prompt - fiction, poetry, thrillers, fantasy, romance, personal memoir… anything.
2. You MUST use one or both prompts, in any tense or form, as long as it’s grammatically correct.
3. Try to keep your missive to 700 words or less, but don’t worry too much about length, we won’t count.
4. Come back here to link up in the comment section below.
5. Deadline to enter Sunday, midnight CST (5 a.m. Monday GMT).
6. Only one entry per person.
"Thankful" and/or "Beholden":
[adj] expressing gratitude and relief; owing thanks
Have a suggestion for a prompt? Please, leave your word pair in the comments.
If you missed reading last week's stories with "Besiege" and/or "Attack":
Teresa, “Looks d Matter”
Joe, “That Thankfulness Thing - Attack of the 2015 Edition"
Tara, “Armed for battle”
Have fun writing!