WEEK OF JULY 27
Two words are offered each week for consideration. Each word has a similar definition, but one is more expressive. You can pick either word, or both, to use in your story.
“The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
1. Go write something using the prompt - fiction, poetry, thrillers, fantasy, romance, personal memoir… anything.
2. Use either prompt, in any tense or form, as long as it’s grammatically correct.
3. Try to keep your missive to 500 words or less, but don’t worry too much about length, we won’t count.
4. Come back here to link up in the comment section below.
5. Deadline to enter Sunday, midnight CST (5 a.m. Monday GMT).
6. Only one entry per person.
"Sobriquet" and/or "Nickname":
[noun] A humorous or familiar name given to someone or something in place of a real name.
Have a suggestion for a prompt? Please, leave your word pair in the comments.
If you missed reading last week's stories with "Fruition" and/or "Conclusion":
Have fun writing!