WEEK OF MARCH 23
Changing up the prompt a little in the new year. We’re going back to a single word prompt. Two words are offered for consideration. Each word has a similar definition, but one is more expressive. You pick which word you want to use in your story.
“The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
1. Go write something using the prompt - fiction, poetry, thrillers, fantasy, romance, personal memoir… anything.
2. Use either prompt, in any tense or form, as long as it’s grammatically correct.
3. Try to keep your missive to 500 words or less, but don’t worry too much about length, we won’t count.
4. Come back here to link up in the comment section below.
5. Deadline to enter Saturday, midnight CST (5 a.m. Sunday GMT).
6. Only one entry per person.
Legerdemain and/or Sleight of hand:
[noun] an artful trick; deception
If you have a suggestion for a prompt, please leave your word pair in the comments.
If you missed reading last week's stories with "lackluster" and/or "boring:"
Have fun writing!