THE WEEK OF FEBRUARY 8
Two words are offered each week for consideration. Each word has a similar definition, but one is more expressive. You can pick either word, or both, to use in your story.
- Go write something using the prompt: fiction, poetry, thrillers, fantasy, romance, personal memoir... anything.
- You MUST use one or both prompts, in any tense or form, as long as it's grammatically correct.
- Try to keep your missive to 700 words or less.
- Come back here to link up in the comments section below. Include the URL to the specific post and not just your homepage.
- Deadline to enter is Sunday, midnight CST (5 a.m. Monday GMT)
- One entry per person.
Labyrinth and/or Maze
[noun] a complicated irregular network of passages or paths in which it is difficult to find one's way; a complex network of paths or passages
Have a suggestion for a prompt? Please leave your word pair in the comments.
In case you missed last week's submissions for "Unrequited" and/or "Spurned":
Tara, “Hazards and pitfalls”
Tessa, “Spurned Jesus' Love”
Nonamedufus, “Done Like Dinner”
Joe, “As the World Spurns”
Stacy, “’Twas an Unrequited Love”
Kenneth, “The Vault”